- Gender statistics (3)
- Sex-disaggregated data (3)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Gender data use and accessibility (1)
- National statistical systems (1)
- Local development (1)
- Education (1)
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment (1)
- Gender-responsive budgeting (1)
- Governance and national planning (1)
- Show more Hide
Friday, July 2, 2021
The latest collection of gender statistics on population, health, education, employment, decision making, social protection, crime, and human rights.
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
On World Statistics Day, Anisa Ruseti, the Deputy Mayor at the Municipality of Tirana, Albania talks about the importance of using gender data.
Friday, July 10, 2020
The survey measured the socio-economic impact of the pandemic and how it affected the livelihoods of women and men. It shows that COVID-19 has been disproportionately affecting women compared to men, and risks to deepen gender inequalities.