- Training (3)
- Ending violence against women and girls (2)
- Gender discrimination (1)
- Domestic violence/interpersonal violence (1)
- Communications and media (1)
- Anti-violence interventions (1)
- Trafficking/sexual exploitation (1)
- Media leadership (1)
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights (1)
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) (1)
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
The initiative aims to engage young creators and artists from all around Albania practicing photography and illustration, who will use their artworks to convey messages and help spark a conversation around this theme.
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Representatives of Government, parliament, civil society and academia gathered in Tirana to discuss the implementation of international standards in support services to women survivors of violence.
Thursday, August 23, 2018
Spartak Kosta is a third-year journalism student at the University of History and Philology in Tirana, Albania. He was among the first group of students to take a new university course on the reporting of trafficking of women and girls. The educational course was developed at the recommendation of a UN Women monitoring report. The study finds that journalists often write shallow trafficking stories that lack deep analysis and use unethical language with regards to victims.